Membership Benefits of Kansas CCIM Chapter
The Kansas CCIM Chapter provides professional opportunities for CCIM designees, candidates, and affiliate members working in and around Kansas. The chapter serves as a forum where members can meet to exchange the latest ideas and information, while building valuable contacts in the marketplace. A broad range of educational and promotional programs are undertaken to enhance professional skills and help members become more visible to investors and users of real estate through the area.
For 40 years, the CCIM Institute has been the leading authority for commercial real estate, offering its more than 20,000 members a wide range of benefits at every level of their career. Networking, education, and technology are the top three member benefits and our mission is to ensure that all CCIM members have the ability and means to achieve a unique competitive advantage realized with their affiliation to the CCIM Institute.
Our membership base is made up of Realtors(r), licensed real estate agents holding national designations with the NAR, members of another CCIM Chapter, Affiliate members who are related to the commercial real estate industry through banking, construction, architecture, environmental and geotechnical services, title companies, sign companies, and/or parties related to or interested in the commercial real estate industry.
Both CCIM Designees and Candidates are required to be dues-paying members of the CCIM Institute. Some of the national benefits to consider are:
- Member Profile - An online profile that can be accessed through CCIM.com that helps you find fellow professionals, nationally or globally.
- DealShare - Email based network that allows you to communicate with CCIM colleagues on a wide range of real estate topics.
- Business Forms - Download the most current forms to help you calculate and evaluate investments.
- Site-To-Do-Business - An integrated online service for comprehensive site analysis, mapping, demographic data, and photos. Members have limited access to the Site to do business (STDB) and Designees have full access. The STDB is one of the nation's best services providing a range of services useful to the commercial real estate community.
- CCIM Designation and Promotion Advertising - National advertising, marketing, and public relation campaigns help strengthen your connections.
Being a member of the Kansas CCIM Chapter also provides local benefits which include:
The Kansas CCIM Chapter hosts frequent functions providing networking opportunities with colleagues and people you want to do business with. Members are exposed to unlimited opportunities for referral business through relationship building with other local Chapter members and other CCIM Chapters throughout the United States.
- Meet and learn how to do business with Wichita’s most successful real estate professionals.
- Expose yourself and your company to Wichita’s top deal makers
- Get the inside information on the market from the top local players
- Provides opportunities for you to market your properties and listings through leasing malls and marketing sessions.
- As a member, your contact information is published in the annual membership directory and on the CCIM website reaching approximately 7000+ people in the business community.
Meetings & Events:
- Regular luncheons throughout the year with discounts
- Guest speakers on the hottest real estate topics
- TREC laws, rules, and regulations affecting the real estate industry
- Local laws, rules, and regulations affecting the real estate industry
- Identify national and local bills proposing new real estate taxes and their impact
The Chapter promotes the CCIM designation and a high standard of professionalism among its members. The KS CCIM Chapter has been awarded the prestigious President's Cup naming the Kansas CCIM Chapter the best small chapter in the country.
The CCIM curriculum is the best program in the industry offering four core courses that incorporate the following essential CCIM skill sets: financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate.
The Kansas CCIM Chapter is committed to supporting individuals who are dedicated to pursing the designation. The KS CCIM Chapter awards scholarships to its members to offset the costs for the coursework.
Candidates pursuing the CCIM Designation are provided with assistance and guidance in the areas of resume preparation, tips for successfully completing core courses and insight throughout the designation process.
Additional professional courses in commercial real estate education are offered throughout the year.
Annual membership dues are $100. For more information on membership, please contact us at (316) 263-3167